- We ask a down-payment of 50% of the total amount to confirm your place at the yoga summer course. As soon as we receive the copy of the bank transfer we will send you the confirmation of your participation by email. We ask to pay the balance 4 weeks before the yoga course start date, unless differently agreed. If you book later then 4 weeks before the course start date, we will ask to pay the total amount with the booking.
- For people travelling from abroad, we would recommend to take out travel insurance.
- If you unexpectedly need to cancel your participation, please let us know as soon as possible via email.
- For changing a confirmed participation to a course to another course date in the same year we ask € 25.00 administration fee.
- Our cancellation policy: cancellations up to 3 months in advance of the course start date full refund of deposit minus € 25.00 administration fee. If you make a cancellation two months before the course start date: 30% refund of deposit. Cancellation fee for cancellations up to 1 month before the course start date, 50% of the total amount of the course. Cancellations in the period less than one month before the course start date, until the course start date: no refund, but it is possible to change to another course in the same year if there is a place available.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a yoga summer course, the full amount paid to Scuola Yoga until the time of cancellation, shall be refunded. We can not assume responsibility for the booked travel or other costs incurred.
- We ask to give us medical and food allergy information before making the booking.