Food & Meals
Food and meals on your yoga holiday
We have our meals together (optional) in restaurants in the area. Most accommodations serve breakfasts and at some accommodations it is possible to use the kitchen to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The village shops have a range of local food and drinks for guests who wish to prepare meals at home. On the grounds of the abbey is a farmers shop where you can purchase wonderful ingredients for a lovely meal, picnic or sandwich.
Restaurants in the surroundings
- Restaurant Un Punto Macrobiotico, only two minutes’ walk from the yoga school, where you can eat a full biological and healthy meal at 8,00 €. In this article you can read more about Un Punto Macrobiotico.
- La Baita, which is situated within the park, where you can enjoy delicious meals of Italian food in the sunshine and fresh air during the day and under the stars, with sometimes live music, during the evening.
– Next to the church of the Abbey, is Restaurant Da Rosa, they serve various kinds of pastas, and other local traditional dishes in the beautiful surroundings of the abbey.
– At the agriturismo La Selva you can have merenda (a wonderfull late afternoon snack with all kinds of antipasti), pastas and other local traditional dishes, if you wish eating outside under the trees.
- In the centre of the small historical town Urbisaglia is restaurant Locanda Le Logge, lovely food and beautiful location; also for a short ‘after dinner walk’ in town. They also have rooms available.
In the Natural Reserve of the Fiastra Abbey and its surroundings are various restaurants, pizzerias, bars en osterias where to enjoy delicious Italian dishes. All participants of the yoga summer course receive a list with suggestions of nice places.